Wednesday, July 27, 2011

What Do People Do All Day?

I cannot stop watching "The Shawshank Redemption" even though I've probably seen it five times. Even more pathetic, I just wikipediaed "The Shawshank Redemption" to make sure that it ends the way I think it ends. Now I really want to go to Zihuatanejo. A friend spent her honeymoon there and said it was perfection. We went to Cabo last year when I was newly pregs and couldn't drink. Bad planning. Cabo without cerveza or tequila is no divertido. We also managed to catch the only two days of rain out of the whole year. Still, we were so excited about the baby news that we couldn't help but tell every single waiter/waitress/taxi driver/absurdly drunk college student who offered to buy us shots at cabo wabo.

My poor husband had food poisoning today. I certainly felt bad for him but who felt bad for me? I couldn't get the diarrhea song out of my head all damn day! Thankfully, he's feeling better now and is only a very mild shade of green. What does Angelina do when Brad gets food poisoning after eating questionable vegan food?

A FF just sent me a link to Suri's Burn Book. Out of the mouth of babes.

How did I manage to spend nearly $200 at Babies R Us today when a) I hate that store and b) I already own every known baby gadget. I'm on my third thermometer people. Clearly I need help. I managed to completely forget the reason I went there in the first place and had to go back in after heading to my car, looking at the windows in the daytime glare and remembering that I wanted a window shade to protect Mr. Monk's sweet paleness from the scalding sun. Now, how long will it take me to remember to install the shade?

1 comment:

  1. lol, I can always count on your posts for a giggle. :)

    ReplyDelete