On Today's Agenda:
1. Ignore friend's instructions about which subway stations have elevators and then need to carry baby + stroller + giant bag filled with unnecessary crap up three flights of stairs.
2. Forget to refill diaper stash in giant bag filled with unnecessary crap and therefore be unable to change baby as he sits in a poopy diaper in nice restaurant.
3. Pretend not to notice the foul odor eminating from baby while eating in nice restaurant.
4. Repeatedly hand baby back bottle, sippy cup, Sophie, blanket, spoon, puffs after he chucks them on floor/ground. Germs are good, right?
5. Watch baby flirt shamelessly with saleswomen in Sephora.
6. Parlay baby's flirtation into numerous perfume samples.
7. Stare unabashedly at waiter who looks frighteningly similar to an ex-boyfriend except with the addition of a strange little clark gable mustache.
8. Spend an inordinate amount of time wondering why anyone would grow a mustache.
9. Eat an appetizer, entree and dessert at dinner and still try to justify stopping off for a slice of pizza on way home.
10. Watch Mr. Monk enjoy all the action NY has to offer. A box of tissues might still be tops, but NY is a close second.