Saturday, November 5, 2011

Hey girl


OK, why has no one told me to see "Crazy.Stupid.Love?" The Mister and I just rented it and I gotta say that I'm a little sad it's over. I liked living in that world for a couple of hours. While not the most amazing movie, it was thoroughly entertaining and engaging. There were a few clever twists and far better acting performances than I've seen in any other recent romantic comedies. When did this genre go completely off the deep end? Witty, sweet and more than a little cheesy? Good. Idiotic, boring, and more than a little mean? Bad. Now I want to go watch "When Harry Met Sally" and "Bridget Jones' Diary."

Anyhoo, trumping all other factors entirely as to why you should see this film is the fact that Ryan Gosling HAS HIS SHIRT OFF for like half the movie. Holy hotness. And, he gets to be funny and not just his usual brooding and depressing fare. I mean...yep, sometimes it's nice to have a crush. Although I may have an even bigger crush on Emma Stone-damn red hair envy.

Have a look-see at this absurd and awesome RG blog.

3 comments:

  1. I loved this movie! I'm excited it's out on DVD, I had no idea. I loved the "fight" scene at the end!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been wanting to see that movie since it came out in the theaters. Ryan Gosling is a hottie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sarah- I was kind of stalking it. Rent away!
    Lindsay- True that!

    ReplyDelete